Tuesday, June 1, 2021

B'ings: Eggland's Best

 

            Hey, all, and welcome to B’ings, also known as Tim Cubbin’s complaint department.

Today, I will be talking about, if you can read the title, Eggland’s Best. If you work for Eggland’s Best in any way, please stop reading this as you are about to get busted.

Who has seen a commercial for Eggland’s Best? In it, they claim “Better taste, better nutrition, better eggs.” Whoa, whoa, whoa, let’s think about this. How can you make this claim? How can you PROVE your eggs are the best tasting eggs out there? And “better nutrition”? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YOUR EGGS? If you make this claim, you are DEFINITELY doing something unnatural to your eggs! Or do you have a magic chicken that you KNOW makes the best tasting eggs? Because I doubt it! For as long as they’ve had these commercials, those magic chickens would DEFINITELY be dead by now. What, do the chickens have an ancestral trait to lay the best eggs? Again, I doubt it! Especially since you claim better nutrition. This is not a natural genetic trait. In other words, they do something to these eggs. To make this claim, something’s up here. This claim could even be false. How can you make a guarantee to this?

Okay, now I will tell you I’ve had Eggland’s Best eggs. And what do I have to say? THEY’RE EGGS! I don’t notice anything different about their eggs than any other brand of eggs. Look, I’m not an egg connoisseur, I don’t line up eggs and do taste tests. If you’re doing something to these eggs (which you probably ARE), I haven’t really noticed a difference. I have no way to confirm or deny your claim. Maybe you should ease up on this?

That’ll do it for now. Be prepared for more B’ings soon! Until then, Tim Cubbin… OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Spider-Man/Deadpool: 'Til Death Do Us..."

              The following is a review of the graphic novel “Spider-Man/Deadpool: ’Til Death Do Us…” as presented in Marvel Modern Era Epic...